This Privacy Notice describes how we collect and process your personal data through GP Multisystem website – www.gpmultisystem.co.uk
1. Controllers of Personal data
GP Multisystem Limited located in Craven House, 40-44 Uxbridge Road, W5 2BS London is data controller of personal data collected and processed through www.gpmultisystem.co.uk website.
2. What Personal data About Customers Does GP Multisystem Collect?
We collect your personal data in order to provide and continuously improve our products and services.
- Here are the types of personal data we collect:
Information provided by you: we receive and store any information you provide in relation to GP Multisystem like name and surname, e-mail address and data necessary for the purpose of shipment.
3. For What Purposes Does GP Multisystem Process Your Personal data?
We process your personal data to operate, provide, and improve the www.gpmultisystem.co.uk webpage. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products. We use your personal data to take and handle orders, deliver products, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve www.gpmultisystem.co.uk webpage. We use your personal data to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of the www.gpmultisystem.co.uk webpage.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal data to recommend features, products that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with www.gpmultisystem.co.uk webpage.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal data to communicate with you in relation to GP Multisystem via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal data to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
- Purposes for which we seek your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal data for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal data for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
4. What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services.
- Displaying features and products which might be of interest to you, including ads on our offer if they are for products available on website.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Keeping track of your preferences such as currency and language.
Operational cookies will remain on your browser for 13 months from your last visit to our website, except for cookies used to remember your privacy settings (such as Advertising Preferences), which may remain on your browser for up to 5 years. Other cookies remain on your browser for 13 months after you provide us with your consent to use these cookies.
The settings on your browser will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable and remove cookies, and when cookies will expire.
Operational cookies allow you to take advantage of some of GP Multiststem’s essential features. If you block or otherwise reject operational cookies through your browser settings some features and services may not work. For example, you will not be able to add items to your shopping cart, proceed to checkout, or use any website services that require you to sign in. You may also need to manually adjust some of your preferences every time you visit one of our services.
5. Does GP Multisystem Share Your Personal data?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal data to others. GP Multisystem Limited shares customers’ personal data only as described below and with a related company GP Multisystem sp. z o. o. located in Warsaw in Poland or with entities that ship goods to customers.
Third party service providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal data needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal data in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
6. How Secure is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
We work to protect the security of your personal data during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may ask you to verify your identity before we disclose personal data to you.
Our servers offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. We recommend using a unique password for your GP Multisystem account that is not utilized for other online accounts. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
7. What About Advertising?
- Third-party advertisers and links to other websites: GP Multisystem may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
- Use of third-party advertising services: We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant GP Multisystem ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier.
8. What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, profile information, and purchase history in the “Your Account” section of the website.
9. What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions or objection as to how we collect and process your personal data, please contact our Customer Service.
You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to place an order.
You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the Information You Can Access? section. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records.
If you don’t want to receive e-mail or other communications from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
If you want to browse our websites without linking browsing activity to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account here and disabling cookies on your browser.
When you consent to our processing your personal data for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop any further processing of your data for that purpose.
You will also be able to opt out of certain other types of data processing by updating your settings on the applicable GP Multisystem website.
10. How Long Do We Keep Your Personal data?
We keep your personal data to enable your continued use of www.gpmultisystem.co.uk webpage, for as long as it is required in order to fulfil the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you. For example, we retain your transaction history so that you can review past purchases (and repeat orders if desired) and what addresses you have shipped orders to, and to improve the relevancy of products and content we recommend.
11. EU General Data Protection Regulation and UK Data Protection Laws – Legal Basis
The EU GDPR and UK data protection laws require a legal basis for our use of personal data. Our basis varies depending on the specific purpose for which we use personal data. We use:
- Performance of a contract when we provide you with products, or communicate with you about them. This includes when we use your personal data to take and handle orders, deliver products, and process payments.
- Our legitimate business interests and the interests of our customers when we improve www.gpmultisystem.co.uk webpage, when we detect and prevent abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, ourselves, or others, and when we provide you with interest-based advertising.
- Your consent when we ask for your consent to process your personal data for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal data for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
- Compliance with a legal obligation when we use your personal data to comply with laws. For instance, we collect seller place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification purposes.
- These and other legal bases depending on the purpose for which we use personal data.
12. Contacts, Notices & Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at www.gpmultisystem.co.uk webpage or want to contact one of our data controllers, please Customer Service with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you. Further, the data protection officer for the above-mentioned data controllers can be contacted at the address of GP Multisystem’s registered office or via e-mail. You can file a complaint with our principal supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Fax: 01625 524510 or with another local authority like Irish Data Protection Commissioner.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
13. Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us When You Use www.gpmultisystem.co.uk webpage
You provide information to us when you:
- search for products in our stores;
- place an order through www.gpmultisystem.co.uk webpage;
- provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address or mobile number when shopping with us) or Your Profile;
- communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
- Participate in community features, provide and rate Customer Reviews;
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as: your name; address and phone number; payment information; your location information; your IP address; content of reviews and e-mails to us; corporate and financial information; VAT numbers;
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
- the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- login; e-mail address; password;
- the location of your device or computer;
- purchase and content use history;
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications and our web pages to collect browsing, usage or other technical information for fraud prevention purposes.
Information You Can Access:
- status of recent orders;
- your complete order history;
- personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications);
- e-mail notification settings;